Life After Tampons creator Jennifer Boykin discusses what it takes to create your immortal beautiful work, getting comfortable with something unplanned happening and how we can use mastery of one craft to build confidence in others.
Some insights from this podcast:
- Using small wins to build confidence and overcoming failure
- Why our culture teaches to use grandiose language is not strategic
- Why we need to overthrow ourselves a little bit
- How music shapes and influences Jennifer’s art
- Getting comfortable with something unplanned happening