Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Give Me Joy Day 9: If you could Just Get Past this one thought that you carry around...

 

Let his faithful people rejoice in his honor and sing for joy on their beds.

Psalm 149:5

Lord, you instruct us to

take every thought captive

in light of the magnificent power

given to us through the resurrection power of your Son Jesus.

 

 Holy Spirit

counsel my mind.

as I wake up in the morning

to watch for ways

God is working in the world

and give me tangible ways

to join in

through my words

actions

and prayers

in the midst of whatever is going on.

 

 Release me from negative thought patterns

that pull me into despair and hopelessness.

I rebuke any harsh thoughts

that I let play in my head about who I am.

 

You see me.

You know me.

You know the plans you have for me.

And you have not forgotten the promise you have given me.

 

 I speak my promise now: _____________________________

 

 And as I lay down to sleep Lord remind me of how faithful you have

been throughout the day Lord.

 Remind of your constant faithfulness to those around me.

 Fill my heart with the joy that reminds me of how blessed I am to call

you Lord.

 


What Thought Is Holding you Back?

 

Here is the one Thought that is holding me back: 

The one that says I

will always have to be in lack. That I will never have enough. I can only

go as far in my financial life as my parents and my grandparents or my

husband's family did.

 

I will not wait for permission to move forward. I will progress based on

my experiences, my expertise, my wisdom and the dues that I have

paid.

 

It is no longer someone else's turn to be successful.

 

It is MY TURN.

 

I no longer want to be the ghost writer of other's success. I am

stepping forward WITH THE CREDENTIALS I CARRY

and making a way FOR ME.

 

Joy in Action Moment:

What Thought Is Holding you back? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE RESOURCES

 

No comments: