Monday, August 7, 2023

Give Me Joy Day 10: Is it something About the Way You Are Thinking That is Holding You Back?

 

Light in a messenger's eyes brings joy to the heart, and good news

gives health to the bones.

– Proverbs 15:30

 

God I believe you have put something within me that the world needs.

You have given me an idea, a song, a mission, a talent

that I have been afraid to let others really see.

 

 There have been times where I shared my vision with someone

and she was unkind with her response. 

 

I release that person from the responsibility of holding me back any longer.

I pray that you would surround me

with one or with many

that will nurture what you have placed inside me.

I pray you would expand my capacity to reach others in a unique way

that you have crafted for me.

 

I start with you Lord and ask you to help me water the work.

 

Then I ask that you will open the eyes of those around me

who need what you have given me to offer.

You Lord know how you have given me this work to do

and for whom the work is for.

 

 

Thank you for loving me 

this much

to give me work to do for your good purpose

not only to connect with the world and remind them of you Lord

but to bless me with the ability to create fulfilling life work

 

 

What thought do you need to revolutionize?

 

I want to revolutionize the way I think about resources. 

Specifically

ideas. 

I have a hard time believing that when I come up with an idea

ESPECIALLY A GOOD IDEA that another one will come

along.

 

I find that this mentality affects the way in which I move and grow as a

writer. I am hesitant to complete a project because I am not sure that

there will be a WHAT'S NEXT?

 

I think that is why I like to talk with people who are constantly

innovating and tweaking. Their lives are truly being lived. They seem

to be breathing life INTO THEIR LIVES.

 

Joy in Action Moment:

What thought do you need to revolutionize? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE RESOURCES

No comments: