Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Give Me Joy Day 21: The Purpose of a Goal

 

May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests

-

 Psalm 20:5

 

God, I am starting to realize that the purpose of a goal

that is bigger than what I can accomplish on my own

is so that you can show yourself mighty

And

I actually get to be a part of that.

 

 You tell me that your eyes search the world roaming to and fro

looking for those who have the desire to believe you for more power.

 

I want to be that person.

 

Show me in which area of my life that you want me to

exercise my faith more.

Believe you more.

trust you more.

 


 

How do you go about Setting Goals?

 

How to set joy filled goals:

 

Love justice...

 

Seek mercy...

 

Walk humbly with God...

 

Many times we set our goals based on success.

 

How do you perceive success?

 

This is an important question. Because when you really sit down and

take some time to think about how you define success, you might

begin to hear whispers that run counter to what others around you are

reaching for.

 

 

For me success is surrounding myself with people and activities that

exude

peace

nurturing

joy

 

 

Joy In Action Moment:

 

When do you feel the most successful? What people in your life

cause you to feel successful? What specifically do those

relationships bring to you that offer validation?

 


Your Response:

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE RESOURCES

No comments: