Monday, February 11, 2013

You Know Sometimes I Just Need a Little Light to Help Me Shine


Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."
-Proverbs 13:12

It seems to me that hope and dreams are intertwined.  In the most adverse circumstances that I have faced, I find that if I am able to hold onto a little goal, a little dream, something that is placed just a bit outside of the realm of the situation. .. I can find a way to will myself forward. Take one more step.  Not lose hope. 

Today reflect on some of those times in your life where
 you had no answers
you did not know which way to turn
you had no choice but to endure

What activity did you allow to move around the reality that was right in front of you?
What was the thing you focused on?
  What helped to see you through? 


Find more of my work CLICK HERE