Friday, December 5, 2014

Faith and Creativity: Do you know of artists who put happy art into the world?

8.5 x 11 available now 


I read an interview a while back with Mindy Lacefield
She talked about some of her people that inspired her including Mary Blair.  Now I had heard of Mary Blair before from another artist I love named Catina Jane  
So I decided to google Mary Blair and realized that she illustrated some of my favorite Golden Books.    

My best Christmas present was a box of Golden Books that came in the mail one Christmas.  I loved to read and to have my own collection of books were such a delight to me.  As I have gotten older, I realize that it wasn't just the books but the illustrations in those books that filled with with joy.  Happy art is what I call it.  I gravitate to deep soulful happy art.

     
To Purchase my Faith and Creativity Resources:

No comments: