Thursday, July 20, 2023

Give Me Joy Day 23: What do you believe about your future?


Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy

and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:14

 

God I have finally let go of the belief that the future you have in mind

for me is NOT good.

I believe it will be

Abundant.

Satisfying.

Fulfilling.

More than I can even ask

Or

think.

 

 

I pray in this particular area

 

 

that you will delight me with your purpose.

 

 

Begin to give a sense of what you are doing

so that my heart will be filled

with hopeful expectancy.

 

 

You never fail me Lord.

 

 


 

I thank you that you bring me a deeper understanding of that reality

every day.

 


 

How often have you spent time assessing how your life looks like

NOW

Vs.

1 year ago

5 years ago

10 years ago

 

 

If you have not spent much time really getting a clear vision for your

future, this exercise will give your insight for planning your today and

your future.

 

The same is true for how much joy you are experiencing.

 

There needs to be some clear cut agenda for allowing more joy in

your life.

 

What activities do you need to incorporate more of in your life?

 

What experiences have you had that are causing you anger/misery

which you need to make peace with and let go of?

 

What relationships do you need to eliminate all together or to

enhance/deepen?

 


 

Joy in Action Moment:

 

 

Proverbs 29:18: without vision, the people perish...

Take the words of this proverb and apply them to one of the

questions listed above

 

 

Your Response:

 

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE RESOURCES

 

No comments: