Saturday, July 29, 2023

Give Me Joy Day 17: Irresistible YOU

 

 The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The

commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

-

Psalm 19:8

 

Lord, thank you for the beauty you have placed within me.

 

You teach my heart to love more deeply.

You help my mind to be free of worry.

You quiet my thoughts and remind me that You are in control

no matter what the circumstance.

 

 

I want to quickly recognize how much

you radiate that joy and peace through me.

 

Help me to feel that sense of peace more often.

 

Let your word continue to build

more joy

more peace

more patience that surpasses my understanding.

 

 


 

What makes someone irresistible?

 

Really take some time to think about this and come up with 4 or 5

characteristics of this person.

 

Here is what I see:

a quite confidence

a sense of peace

comfort in her own skin

grace under pressure

 

What I find about my list is that this is not something you necessarily

pick up on immediately.

 

You have got to spend a little time with someone in order to really

gauge these any genuine qualities.

 

There needs to be a relationship.

 

Someone can initially come across as confident but you find out later

on that there are some contradicting qualities that rise to the surface

like, for example, insecurity.

 

Someone so polished on the outside can really be hanging on by a

thread in her life when it comes to decisions she needs to make but are

afraid to step into.

 


 

Joy In Action Moment:

 

What about you makes you feel irresistible? What qualities would

you like to cultivate more to ground you into your most irresistible

self?

 


 

Your Response:

 

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE RESOURCES

No comments: