Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Name: Donna Wynn Name of Business: Yogiknitgirl Designs Creative Influences: Watercolor, Collage, Mixed Media and Knitting, Photography C...
-
Name: Amylee Weeks Name of Business: Hidden in my Heart Creative Influences: My grandma (Nanny) and Hallmark (yes, the card company) Prefe...
-
Name: Beth Stone Name of Business: Beth Stone Studio Creative Influences: There are so many… a few that come to mind are: My family – I grew...



3 comments:
I couldn't agree more. Those ARE so cute it hurts! :-)
Thank you for visiting my blog for Blogtoberfest. I hope it is a great month!
Oh I love your blog ... it's beautiful. I'm loving getting to know more about people through their blogs. Thanks for visiting mine. Blogtoberfest is wonderful.
These are gorgeous. I'm definitely going to have to check this shop out. So many beautiful things on your blog!
Post a Comment