Monday, December 16, 2013

Joy Prayers: What Are the Plans for My Life




Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Psalm 27:6



I believe that you have good things planned for me Lord.   

You have created me uniquely and You have designed me perfectly.

  Harm has been done to me by people who claimed they loved me and by people who have longed for my demise. 

I relinquish all those words that have been aimed at me to cause me to doubt who I am in your presence Lord.   

Restore my song, strengthen my voice, and help me to trust what the Bible says about me above any Words that have come against me by people who had no idea the harm they were causing.   

Help me to forgive my enemies and walk in the new vision you will restore to me this day.

 Find more of my work CLICK HERE

No comments: