Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Give me Words When I Don't KNow How to Pray: Day 2


Day 2

O LORD, what great works you do! And how deep are your thoughts. Only a simpleton would not know, and only a fool would not understand this: Though the wicked sprout like weeds
and evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. But you, O LORD, will be exalted forever.
Psalm 92: 5-8

“You are the LORD; that is your name! I will not give your glory to anyone else!
Isa 42:8

God must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.
Jhn 3:30

Help me to be joyful, grow to maturity, encourage others, live in harmony and peace for  you God are love and peace  and you are with me.
2Co 13:11

God I know that when I give, I will receive. For I know that the time, talent, money and things I give will return to me in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into my lap.
Luk 6:38

The bible tells me to remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.  I must decide in my heart how much to give. And God I know you will generously provide all I need. Then I will always have everything I need and plenty left over to share with others.
As the Bible says, “They share freely and give generously to the poor.
Their good deeds will be remembered forever.  For God you are the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, you God will provide and increase resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in me. Thank you Lord.
2Cor 9:6-10

“We give thanks to you, Lord God, the Almighty, the one who is and who always was.
Rev 11:17

“I will praise you God forever and ever, for you have all wisdom and power.
You Lord control the course of world events; You God removes kings and sets up other kings.
You Lord give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars.You reveal deep and mysterious things and know what lies hidden in darkness,
though You God are ALWAYS surrounded by light.
Dan 2:20-22
 

No comments: