Saturday, October 28, 2023

Give Me Words When I Don't Know How to Pray: Day 1


Day 1:
Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty.
Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations.
Who will not fear you, Lord, and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous deeds have been revealed.
Revelation 15:3-4

Help me to reverence you LORD God, and live in a way that pleases you, and love you and serve you with all my heart and soul.
Deuteronomy 10:12

Help me to focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, pressing on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling me.
Phillipians 3:13-14

Help me to remember that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and was given to me by God. My body do not belong to me for God bought me with a high price.
1Corinthians 6:20

With your unfailing love God, you lead the people you have redeemed.  Lord, bring me in and plant me on your mountains; the place, O LORD, reserved for your own dwelling, the sanctuary, O Lord, that your hands have established. 
Exodus 15:13,17

Whom is on my side like you Lord? Help me to desire you God more than anything on earth.  My soul may grow weak, but God please remain the strength of my heart.  Lift me and remind me of how good it is to be near you God.  You are my shelter. You God do wonderful things.
Psalm 73:25, 26,27
 
I want to experience joys like those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers.
Give me wisdom to delight in your ways LORD, meditating on it day and night.  I know that those who delight in you God, they are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do. Thank you LORD  for watching over the path of the godly, because the path of the wicked leads to destruction. 
Psalm 1
 
 
 
CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS TO MY FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY

No comments: