Monday, October 9, 2023

Give Me the Words to Pray: Day 4




 Day 4


Great are you LORD! You GOD are most worthy of praise!
You are to be feared above all gods.
The gods of other nations are mere idols,
but you LORD made the heavens!
Honor and majesty surround you
strength and joy fill your dwelling.
Awaken the nations of the world to recognize you LORD,
You LORD God glorious and strong.
I Give you LORD the glory you deserve!
I bring you offerings and come into your presence.
I worship you LORD in all your holy splendor.
Let all the earth tremble before you God.
The world stands firm and cannot be shaken.
1Ch 16:25-30

Forgive me for my sins, O God who saves;
then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness.
Unseal my lips, O Lord,
that my mouth may praise you.
You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one.
You God do not want a burnt offering.
The sacrifice you desire Lord is a broken spirit.
You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.
Psa 51:14-17

Help my heart remain completely faithful to you God throughout my life.
2Ch 15:17


Help me to trust in you LORD and do good.
Because you promise God that I will live safely in the land and prosper.
Give me the faith to take delight in you LORD,
because then You God will give me my heart’s desires.
Help me to commit everything I do to you LORD.
to Trust YOU GOD and YOU will help ME.
God, make my innocence radiate like the dawn,
and THEN justice will shine like the noonday sun.
Help me to be still in your presence LORD,
and wait patiently for you to act.
Help me not to worry about evil people who prosper
or fret about their wicked schemes.
Psa 37:3-7

God YOU have loved me with an everlasting love.
and with unfailing love God you have drawn me to you LORD.
Jer 31:3

Let me sing to you LORD, for you WILL ALWAYS triumph gloriously;
LORD be  my strength and song;
God you give victory.
You are my God, I will praise you yes! .
I will exalt you!
LORD you are a warrior;
Yahweh is your name!
Exo 15:1-2

Answer me when I call to you, Lord
O God you declare me innocent.
Free me from my troubles.
Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
I can be sure of this:
you LORD set apart the godly for himself.
you LORD WILL answer when I call to him.
Help me not to sin by letting anger control me.
Help me to offer sacrifices in the right spirit,
and trust you LORD.
Many people say, “Who will show us better times?”
Let your face smile on me, LORD.
GOD you give me great joy
More joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.
In peace let me will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.
Psalm 4
 

No comments: