Saturday, October 14, 2023

Give Me the Words to Pray: Day 3

 

Day 3
LORD Most High you are awesome.  You are the great King of all the earth.

God you reign above the nations, you sit on your holy throne.

LORD display your holiness through those who come near you.
Display your glory before all the people.
Lev 10:3

I have heard all about you, LORD.  Fill me with awe by your amazing works.
In times of my deep need, help me, remember your mercy.
Help me to want to worship you LORD with all my heart.  Help me to never want to turn my back on you.  Help me to REMEMBER to never go back to worshiping worthless idols that cannot help or rescue me—they are totally useless!
1 sam 12:20-21

I know that when I keep on asking, I will receive what I ask for. I will keep on seeking, and I will find. I will keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to me.  For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Thank you God that you are not a man, so YOU do not lie.  You are not human, so you God do not change your mind.  Have you ever spoken Lord and failed to act? No!  Have you God ever promised and not carried it through? NO

When I recall all you have done, O LORD;
I WILL remember your wonderful deeds of long ago.
They are constantly in my thoughts.
I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.
O God, your ways are holy. Is there any God as mighty as you?
You are the God of great wonders!
You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations.
By your strong arm, you redeemed me.

I want to sing to you LORD!
I will shout joyfully to the Rock of my salvation.
I will come to you God with thanksgiving.
I will sing psalms of praise to you Lord.
Psalm 95:1-2

O LORD, I have an enemy
and the enemy is saying,
“God will never rescue YOU!”
But you, O LORD, are a shield around me;
you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.
When I cry out to you LORD,
and God you answered me from your holy mountain.
I will lay down and sleep, I will wake up in safety,
for you LORD was watching over me.
I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies
who surround on every side.
Arise, O LORD!
Rescue me, my God!
Victory comes from you, O LORD.
Bless me.

PsaLM 3

CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS TO MY FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY

No comments: