Pages
Home
About Me
My FREE Books on Kindle
Get FREE Resources
Want a FREE prayer Workbook and other Resources?
Take My Online Classes
Podcast
Testimonials
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Vision
photo credit
When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less & less important whether I am afraid.
―
Audre Lorde
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Artist Interview: Amylee Weeks
Name: Amylee Weeks Name of Business: Hidden in my Heart Creative Influences: My grandma (Nanny) and Hallmark (yes, the card company) Prefe...
Artist Interview: Beth Stone
Name: Beth Stone Name of Business: Beth Stone Studio Creative Influences: There are so many… a few that come to mind are: My family – I grew...
Artist Interview: Sadee Schilling
Name: Sarah D. or "Sadee" Schilling Name of Business: Sadee Schilling Studio-- www.SadeeSchillingStudio.etsy.com "A Pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment