I know I know! It's a commencement speech and why in the world have I been watching these lately? But this one is so captivating and refreshing and a new take on the idea of "follow your heart."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Name: Donna Wynn Name of Business: Yogiknitgirl Designs Creative Influences: Watercolor, Collage, Mixed Media and Knitting, Photography C...
-
Name: Amylee Weeks Name of Business: Hidden in my Heart Creative Influences: My grandma (Nanny) and Hallmark (yes, the card company) Prefe...
-
Name: Beth Stone Name of Business: Beth Stone Studio Creative Influences: There are so many… a few that come to mind are: My family – I grew...
2 comments:
Dearest sweet robin, this is really inspiring! I love lisa! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/
I really enjoyed listening to this speech! Thank you for finding and sharing it!
Post a Comment