Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
shop link Name: Susan Boelman Name of Business: Designversation Creative Influences: My 4-H leaders, Nina Jenkins and Arlene Wolsky, we...
-
hi there welcome back to imaginative prayer this is a time where you can find a place to just sit and allow the words of this meditation ...
-
photo credit Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world. - O...
3 comments:
amazing! love the multimedia mixed in with the body movements. this is magic! xo
Love the new space! And yes, it is an incredible time! One of the things I love about blogging is the encouragement and inspiration received through so many blogging friends!
Great video. I'm not going to lie. I'm going to share it.
You love dancing, huh?
Post a Comment