Wednesday, November 15, 2023

book study: watchman nee Abraham Issac and Jacob introduction

This is my new book study series that I think will be of real benefit in this time.  Life of healing and gratitude comes with obstacles.  One of these obstacles are those stumblings from past generations that tend to keep hold of us.  

Is there actually a reason why?  Let's explore this together.


Read along with me online: https://bibleread.online/all-books-by... 

 

Watchman Nee, the author of "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" helps us to have a dialogue on the value of these three generations and the way they align with the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy spirit. I invite you to join me in the dialogue. Today's discussion focuses on the meaning of being in the line of Abraham.


No comments: