Thursday, October 19, 2023

Help me to Know what to pray: Day 5

Day 5
God, you are the God of gods and Lord of lords. You are the great God, the mighty and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed.
God, thank you that you ensure that orphans and widows receive justice. You God show love to the foreigners, giving them food and clothing.
Deu 10:17-18

Let my spirit rejoice in you God my Savior! For you God are the Mighty One and you are holy.   God you have done great things for me.  God you show mercy from generation to generation to all who fear you.  Thank you that your mighty arm has done tremendous things!
You Lord scatter the proud and haughty ones.  God you bring down princes from their thrones
and exalted the humble.  Lord please fill the hungry with good things and send the rich away with empty hands.
Luke 1:46-50

God you watch how people live; you see everything they do.
Lord, No darkness is thick enough to hide the wicked from your eyes.
God thank you that YOU bring the mighty to ruin without asking anyone,
and YOU set up others in their place.
God you know what the wicked do, and in the night You LORD will overturn and destroy them.
You God will strike them down because they are wicked, doing it openly for all to see.
For they turned away from following you God because the wicked have no respect for any of your ways.  Thank you God that you hear the cries of the needy.
Job 34:21-26

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, because I trust you God.
Show me where to walk, give me the faith to give myself to you.
Rescue me from my enemies, LORD;
Give me courage to run to you God for YOU will hide me.
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.
For the glory of your name, O LORD, preserve my life.
Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.
In your unfailing love, silence all my enemies
for I am your friend.
Psa 143:8 -12

Give me a voice to tell of your unfailing love Lord.
I praise you LORD for all YOU have done.
I rejoice in your great goodness,
which you grant according to your mercy and love God.
Isa 63:7

I KNOW that you God are my Redeemer and you Lord lives,
Help me to see you GOD for myself.
O LORD, hear me as I pray
pay attention to my groaning.
Listen to my cry for help, God the king,
I pray to no one but you.
Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD.
Each morning let me bring my requests to you LORD and wait expectantly.
Because of your unfailing love GOD, I can enter your house;
AND worship at your Temple with deepest awe.
Lead me in the right path, O LORD,
Make your way plain for me to follow.

I know that those who take refuge in you GOD rejoice;
I will sing joyful praises forever.
Spread your protection over ME.
I know that those who love your name are filled with joy.
For you bless the godly, O LORD;
you surround them with your shield of love.
Psalms 5


CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS TO MY FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY

No comments: