Sunday, May 14, 2017

Psalms as Prayers: How to Pray When you Can't Find Words Psalm 23

photo credit

To Listen Along on Sound Cloud: CLICK HERE


Psalm 23 :: New Living Translation (NLT)




LORD you are my shepherd;
I have all that I need.


You let me rest in green meadows;
You lead me beside peaceful streams.


You renew my strength.
You guide me along right paths,
bringing honor to your name.


Even when I walk
through the darkest valley
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.


You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.


Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will live in your house LORD
forever.

No comments: