Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life Coach in the Hot Seat: The Book that Changed my Life




The book that changed my life…

I am a huge reader.  OK scratch that.  I am a huge GLEANER. 

 Books are my mentors so many time I will find myself gravitating to certain types of books that are giving me the same message through different voices. 

 Write. Paint. Run a Business.   

Take time with God.

The book that is changing my life right now is


  The paperback book looks unassuming.  

 You would probably not think that is contains the book of Matthew from the New testament of the Bible. 

 It is rocking my world right now. 

  I am reading this section of the Bible in a way I have not read it in a very long time.  Reading the Bible not simply out of obligation or to find answers to the current uncontrollable circumstance.  It is leaving me rethinking and hoping for more and letting go and striving for less and being at peace and forgiving in ways that I have not done in a long time.   

The commentary Winner presents is poetry and a taskmaster at the same time.
 
I feel like I am falling in love again.   

With God. With my life.  And my husband and children.  With me.

What book is changing your life lately?   

Post in the comments or leave a link there. I will come by and say ‘hello’

No comments: