Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is It Something About the Way You Are Thinking That is Holding You Back?



What thought do you need to revolutionize?

I want to revolutionize the way I think about resources.  Specifically ideas.  I have a hard time believing that when I come up with an idea ESPECIALLY A GOOD IDEA that another one will come along.  I find that this mentality affects the way in which I move and grow as a writer.  I am hesitant to compIete a project because I am not sure that there will be a WHAT'S NEXT?  I think that is why I like to talk with people who are constantly innovating and tweaking.  Their lives are truly being lived.  They seem to be breathing life INTO THEIR LIVES. 




ACTION MOMENT:


What thought do you need to revolutionize?

Find more of my work CLICK HERE


No comments: