Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Where is All That Despair Coming From?




Where does the sense of lack in your life come from?  

I am a list maker.  You can always find me putting together a list of pros and cons when I have to make a tough decision.  I got to thinking about how grounded I feel when I take the time to do that.  I wonder if maybe this might be a valuable practice to put in place when I feel discontent showing up in my overall outlook on life.  

ACTION MOMENT:

Take the time to really gauge where the sense of despair is coming from.  Is it from your health? your job? your relationships? your friendships?  In the midst of taking the time to do this you will also recognize the areas that are quite good right now and it might offer a sense of empowerment for the tough choices you need to make.

                 Find more of my work CLICK HERE

No comments: