Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Self Portrait




I was listening to a podcast over the weekend about photographing yourself.  This is something I have talked about on the blog before.  Some of the comments made in the podcast remembered me of the reasons I challenged myself to do monthly self portraits - though I am pretty sure I have missed a few months.  Part of this had to do with the rough edges that encircled the summer months and really having no desire to record how bad that season was.  But I do realize that I could have gathered some valuable insights had I stayed true to my commitment.  I will talk more about this tomorrow when I offer you this week's Linger question.

These pics were taken at Canyon Lake about two weeks ago.  Hubby was home for a visit from the military and we decided to take our girl fishing.  It was a whopping 113 degrees so it was quite nice to have a bit of a diversion.


CLICK HERE to receive my free life coaching products

 

1 comment:

Beth Morey said...

Beautiful! And I love your hair. Gorgeous! I love taking self-portraits...there's something powerful about it. I look forward to hearing more about your self-portrait adventures!