Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Is a Tribe Truly Necessary?


For the past few years I have been doing a ton of solopreneur projects and it has served me well.  I am able to work around school schedules and hubby needs and can squeeze in extra time when I find it.  I see the value at least at the beginning of new projects of using quiet to help you really get at what you are trying to accomplish without anyone else adding into what it is YOU are trying to accomplish.

BUT...

There comes a time when the projects, the ideas and ESPECIALLY the person behind those projects and ideas needs... the tribe.  You just do.  I think that you can have the personality and the drive to carry yourself and your ideas on momentum and adrenaline for quite a while.  But THEN you are going to need someone to help you go BEYOND  what you envision.  I think even the most visionary among us will hit a wall of fear that you need a supportive outsider or two or three to get through.


Who are the people in your life that help you unlock the door to get at those deeper intentions with your ideas AND challenge you to go bigger than your comfort zone would allow?

Find more of my work CLICK HERE