Monday, May 21, 2012

What Your Heart Sees...

My art supply area..

the view outside my living room window...

I will admit it.  When I snapped this picture I was caught off guard by the beauty outside this window.  I was just attempting to get a glimpse of what is making me happy lately... hope filled, wonder full art.

So when I saw the view after I snapped the picture, I actually gasped! Look how amazing that view is.  Who would not be inspired by looking at the view day after day? 

I realize that I am TRYING HARD NOT TO take in the beautiful spring here in Colorado.  I am making sure not to let my heart soften.  Because what the view does not tell you is that I am many times in isolation.  It is a mountain town I live in and differences are not really EMBRACED HERE.  So while I coped with it just fine for the first few months (this is not the first time I have had to find peace in isolation) I am now coming to month 9 of this way of living and I am READY TO GO.  Ready to find my tribe.  Ready to take all that I learn in isolation and engage with the world.  

I see the view and there are moments where I let the beauty wash over me.  But then I go back to my countdown: 29 days until I move on. 


Find more of my work CLICK HERE


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Man, that's beautiful! I'd be hiking that every day. Where are you heading? Are you moving? Remember that you always have an online tribe, wherever you go.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this makes my heart ache. Seize the day, my sweet friend!